Old 01-05-2008, 05:12 PM
Bruno

Default KDE: how to change login screen ?

Hello,

using KDE where can I change the login screen to display all available users ?

I used to have such a login/password screen where also all users are display
but lost this setup (sorry don't why / when this happens) and currently only
have the latest logged user name displayed.

Thanks for help.
Bye,
Bruno