Old 01-04-2008, 07:52 PM
ISHWAR RATTAN

Default xpdf warnings??

System is Debian derivative with
xpdf-3.02-1.3

It seems to work but i see multiple lines with error:

Error: Bad bounding box in Type 3 glyph

Any help will be appreciated.

-ishwar

Old 01-05-2008, 12:21 AM
Amit Uttamchandani

On Fri, 4 Jan 2008 15:52:46 -0500 (EST)
ISHWAR RATTAN <rattan@cps.cmich.edu> wrote:

> System is Debian derivative with
> xpdf-3.02-1.3
>
> It seems to work but i see multiple lines with error:
>
> Error: Bad bounding box in Type 3 glyph
>
> Any help will be appreciated.
>
> -ishwar

This is not a big issue. I have seen many of these error messages. These usually occur when you open a PDF file that has not been properly formatted or created.

Amit