-   -   Thanks :) Which AM2 motherboard and chipset do you use? (http://www.linux-archive.org/debian-user/2864-thanks-am2-motherboard-chipset-do-you-use.html)

Augustin 11-22-2007 10:52 AM

Thanks :) Which AM2 motherboard and chipset do you use?

Hello,

Thanks all for your answers. A lot of useful information.

As my luck would have it, as soon as I posted, my mail service got
disrupted and I didn't receive your replies, and not even my own
message. But I saw your replies in the archives. :)
http://lists.debian.org/debian-user/2007/11/thrd4.html
(I only received the message I am currently replying to).

I'll wait a few more days to see if I receive the mails, and I'll
reply then (to keep the threading).

See my most recent message to the list about the hardware
compatibility howto.

Blessings,

--
Augustin