-   -   KDE4 print configuration utility for lpoptions? (http://www.linux-archive.org/debian-user/284339-kde4-print-configuration-utility-lpoptions.html)

"Todd A. Jacobs" 11-22-2009 12:48 AM

KDE4 print configuration utility for lpoptions?

kde3 used to have a printer config utility that let me create various
pseudo-printers, but I can't find an equivalent in kde4. Since I have
Gnome installed on th system too, I have a bunch of "printer manager"
icons, but they all seem to be for the GNOME interface to cups, which
doesn't have this feature.

Where can I find the right icon for this?

--
"Oh, look: rocks!"
-- Doctor Who, "Destiny of the Daleks"