Old 11-21-2009, 10:31 AM
Matteo Riva

Default Iceweasel: fonts became bigger

After a recent update I found that fonts displayed in the page got a
little bigger. It applies to fonts which have a style defined, the
default size is ok. For example, in order to have the same visible size
as before, a font with 10pt size has to be reduced to 9pt.

It's not a single user problem, I tried creating a new user and it has
the same problem.

Font-size looks fine in google chrome.