Old 11-21-2009, 07:32 AM
Johan Grönqvist

Default Nautilus messed up in testing

Frank Lin PIAT skrev:

Personally, I set this in /root/.aptitude/config :
aptitude::UI::Package-Display-Format "%c%a%M%S %p %Z %v %V %t";
so the distribution name appears next to the package version.

Thanks a lot!

I have been interested in having this for some time, and that line does
exactly what I wanted,

/ johan

Old 11-21-2009, 09:09 AM
Márcio H. Parreiras

Hi,

Nautilus crashing when clicking in preferences is a know bug. Meantime, as workaround, one can set preferences using gconf-editor, in apps->nautilus.

Regards,

Personally, I set this in /root/.aptitude/config :

*aptitude::UI::Package-Display-Format "%c%a%M%S %p %Z %v %V %t";

so the distribution name appears next to the package version.

Thanks a lot!

I have been interested in having this for some time, and that line does exactly what I wanted,

/ johan

Márcio H. Parreiras

GNU/Linux Professional

Pedro Leopoldo - MG - Brazil

"A caixa dizia: Requer MS Windows ou superior, então eu instalei Debian/GNU Linux!"

http://www.debian.org/index.pt.html

"The box said: Requires MS Windows or better, then I installed Debian/GNU Linux!"
http://www.debian.org/index.en.html

Por favor evite enviar-me anexos MS Excel (.xls, .xlsx), MS PowerPoint (.ppt, .pptx) ou MS Word (.doc, .docx)
Veja http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.pt-br.html

Experimente http://www.broffice.org (ABNT NBR ISO/IEC 26300:2006)

Please avoid sending me MS Excel (.xls, .xlsx), MS PowerPoint (.ppt, .pptx) or MS Word (.doc, .docx) attachments

Try http://www.openoffice.org (ABNT NBR ISO/IEC 26300:2006)

Filosofia M$: Se podemos complicar, porque simplificar?

M$ philosophy: If we can complicate, why simplify?

Codificação de caracteres / Character encoding: Unicode (UTF-8)
.