Old 11-20-2009, 03:33 PM
drz

Default strange aptitude error

Hello

Im facing a problem with aptitude (running testing).

If I run:
# aptitude update
E: dpkg was interrupted, you must manually run 'dpkg --configure -a' to correct
the problem.
Couldnt lock Cache-File ... (translation by me)
Then download info and:
E: dpkg was interrupted, you must manually run 'dpkg --configure -a' to correct
the problem.

If I run
# dpkg --configure -a
Richte initramfs-tools ein (0.93.4) ...
update-initramfs: deferring update (trigger activated)
Verarbeite Trigger für initramfs-tools ...
update-initramfs: Generating /boot/initrd.img-2.6.30-2-powerpc
W: Possible missing firmware /lib/firmware/FW13 for module b43
cryptsetup: WARNING: target hda5_crypt uses a key file, skipped

gzip: stdout: No space left on device
update-initramfs: failed for /boot/initrd.img-2.6.30-2-powerpc
dpkg: Unterprozess installiertes post-installation-Skript gab den Fehlerwert 1
zurück

No space left on device? Which device and how can I free some space?
# df -h
Dateisystem Größe Benut Verf Ben% Eingehängt auf
/dev/mapper/hda4_crypt
14G 7,0G 6,2G 54% /
tmpfs 630M 4,0K 630M 1% /lib/init/rw
udev 10M 324K 9,7M 4% /dev
tmpfs 630M 88K 630M 1% /dev/shm
/dev/hda2 93M 69M 20M 78% /boot
/dev/mapper/hda6_crypt
83G 50G 30G 63% /home

I guess tmpfs is full, but how can I free some space in tmpfs?

thankful for any help
greetz
drz

--
------

gpg fp: 5518 8F74 B2A0 E91A 6FAD 8AC8 C02C 6C6F C899 DC65
Public Key: http://rizzux.org/drz.asc