Old 11-20-2009, 07:43 AM
Kousik Maiti

Default Problem in Configuring UMAX Scanner

I have Umax Astra 4400 scanner. I installed the driver from http://stef.dev.free.fr/sane/rts8891/sane-backends-rts8891.tar.gz
I installed it.

$sane-find-scanner -q
found USB scanner (vendor=0x1606, product=0x0070, chip=rts8801/rts8891) at libusb:002:002
*This is showing that scanner is detected . But

$scanimage -L

I tried from root user also same results I am getting.

Anybody help?

Thanks in advanced.

--
Wishing you the very best of everything, always!!!
Kousik Maiti(কৌশিক মাইতি)