Old 01-04-2008, 01:12 AM
Chris Parker

Default dell 6850

I just recently got a new Dell Poweredge 6850 with 14 disk array and
132t Tape library. Does anyone have any experience with this server?
Are there any issues/problems to be aware of? It is planned to be a
virtualization platform. Hopefully getting away from win2k3 on a few
boxes.

An Oracle database will be run on it. What would be a recommended
config?

thanks all

Old 01-04-2008, 01:46 PM
Michael Shuler