Old 11-18-2009, 03:04 PM
Klistvud

Default Setting global printer options in Lenny/Gnome

Howdie, fellow Debianites!

Can't seem to find where one can set global settings for a (networked)
printer in Lenny. Is that even possible? I mean, do I have to set DRAFT
PRINTING as default for each and every user separately? What If I had,
say, 300, users? I'm sure this must be configurable, I just can't seem
to find where... I'm using CUPS, by the way.

TIA

Klistvud
Certifiable Loonix User #481801
http://bufferoverflow.tiddlyspot.com