Old 11-18-2009, 11:07 AM
Jack Schneider

Default Debian Testing query

Hi, All

My /var/log/aptitude shows the last update was 11/12/09. Usually that
is almost a daily activity for some upgrade/change. Anyone else seeing
this??

TIA, Jack

Old 11-18-2009, 02:53 PM
Tixy

On Wed, 2009-11-18 at 06:07 -0600, Jack Schneider wrote:
> Hi, All
>
> My /var/log/aptitude shows the last update was 11/12/09. Usually that
> is almost a daily activity for some upgrade/change. Anyone else seeing
> this??

I use the main repository http://ftp.debian.org/debian/ and I manually
do updates with Synaptic. I have have been getting a trickle of updates
each day. Looking at my log files, I had nothing on the 13th, but a
small number of updates on every day since. Some common packages I've
had updates for are: perl, hal, make, binutils and anacron.

--
Tixy

Old 11-18-2009, 03:08 PM
Jack Schneider

On Wed, 18 Nov 2009 15:53:59 +0000
Tixy <debianuser@tixy.myzen.co.uk> wrote:

> On Wed, 2009-11-18 at 06:07 -0600, Jack Schneider wrote:
> > Hi, All
> >
> > My /var/log/aptitude shows the last update was 11/12/09. Usually
> > that is almost a daily activity for some upgrade/change. Anyone
> > else seeing this??
>
> I use the main repository http://ftp.debian.org/debian/ and I manually
> do updates with Synaptic. I have have been getting a trickle of
> updates each day. Looking at my log files, I had nothing on the 13th,
> but a small number of updates on every day since. Some common
> packages I've had updates for are: perl, hal, make, binutils and
> anacron.

Thanks, Tixy

I guess I'll have to change repos in apt sources.list

Jack