Old 11-17-2009, 06:01 PM
Zachary Uram

Default repo key expired?

How can I fix this? I tried running 'apt-get update' again but got the
same error:

W: GPG error: http://debian.mirrors.pair.com squeeze Release: The
following signatures were invalid: KEYEXPIRED 1246455239

Zach

Old 11-17-2009, 11:13 PM
Omar Campagne

At least on my system, apt forgets about these keys every now and then.
I do know it happened to all of us not so long ago due to changes in the
ftp.

aptitude reinstall debian-archive-keyring works when the first
case occurs.

Omar

--

"Why stop now just when I'm hating it?" -- Marvin The Paranoid Android