Old 11-17-2009, 08:35 AM
"Kyani"

Default Very interesting!!!

Nestled deep in the heart of the Alaskan tundra is found a berry whose incredible nutritive and antioxidizing power have earned it the name "the miracle berry". Harvested and processed at precisely the right time, the blueberry contains more antioxidizing, disease-fighting, and nutritional power than any other fruit or vegetable available. Kyšni Inc. has created a product founded solely on the nutritional values of these Alaskan Miracle Berries that is shaping and changing the lives of people all over the world.
Don't believe us? Just ask our customers. Better yet ? try it for yourself; we know you will notice a difference!The Miracle of Alaska!
What is the Miracle of Alaska?

www.kyanieurope.com

www.kyani.moonfruit.com

My ID: 819544