Old 11-16-2009, 05:29 PM
Carol Walter

Default debian won't load

Greetings,

I'm trying to install debian from CD. All goes along fine until I
get to passed the selection of the groups of apps. Then it says its
selecting and installing software and goes to 5%. At that point, it
just stops or hangs or something. I have tried every software set it
can load and any combination there of. Nothing works.

Prior to this the message says the base system is installed. I
thought that I could boot it at that point, but I get a message
saying that GRUB is loading, please wait... and then I get an Error 15.

Any ideas?

Carol