Old 11-16-2009, 04:20 PM
Dan Ritter

Default Inquiry:Where to download Debian 3.1 kernel 2.6.15.7.ki-2 iso image for x86 platform?

On Sun, Nov 15, 2009 at 05:41:32AM +0000, hadi motamedi wrote:
> Dear All
> Please be informed that I needed to install Debian 3.1 kernel 2.6.15.7.ki-2
> for x86 platform but my current kernel is as 2.4.27-2-386 . Can you please
> do me favor and let me have the link to download its iso image for x86
> platform ?
> Let me thank you in advance

Let me thank you in advance for going over to
http://www.debian.org/doc/ and reading about your problems.

Please read about Debian releases, especially the FAQ where it
discusses the names of the releases. That will help you out
immensely.

-dsr-

You can't defend freedom by getting rid of it.