Old 11-15-2009, 07:30 PM
Andrew Perrin

Default Any luck with Blackberry?

Since I got my Blackberry Bold a year or so ago, I've been syncing it with
Outlook (blech!) inside a VMWare virtual machine because I had no luck
syncing it with evolution, iceowl, etc. When I used opensync with barry,
it would work sort of, but then frequently just hang during the sync,
which left the information unstable. Every few months I try again, with
similar results.

So, I need to know - has anyone on the list actually got a blackberry
syncing contacts and calendar with a 100% linux solution? If so, I would
love to get particulars from you.

Thanks-
Andy