Old 11-15-2009, 04:41 AM
hadi motamedi

Default Inquiry:Where to download Debian 3.1 kernel 2.6.15.7.ki-2 iso image for x86 platform?

Dear All
Please be informed that I needed to install Debian 3.1 kernel 2.6.15.7.ki-2 for x86 platform but my current kernel is as 2.4.27-2-386 . Can you please do me favor and let me have the link to download*its iso image for x86 platform ?

Let me thank you in advance
*