Old 11-14-2009, 07:54 PM
Alex Samad

Default cyrus mail + saslauthd + pam_winbond

Hi

has nay one got this working, I have spend the last 2 week stracing /
debug and not getting anywere

i have tested the samba side of things wbinfo -i -a -K work I can
authenticate.

when I try testsaslauthd it fails....

Just like to know somebody has (current packages) working environment.

note it used to work a couple of version of samba/sasl2-bin used to
work.......

Alex