Old 11-12-2009, 01:35 PM
Frank Bonnet

Default sybase_connect not working anymore at Lenny

Hello

Since we setup a Lenny server some PHP5 SYBASE applications does not
work anymore.

The sybase_connect routine, part of the php5-sybase package, does not
connect and return an error.

In previous etch version all our php scripts were working fine ...

Anyone has the same problem ? Infos welcome we are stucked ...

Thanks

Old 11-12-2009, 01:47 PM
Frank Bonnet

Frank Bonnet wrote:

Hello

Since we setup a Lenny server some PHP5 SYBASE applications does not
work anymore.

The sybase_connect routine, part of the php5-sybase package, does not
connect and return an error.

In previous etch version all our php scripts were working fine ...

Anyone has the same problem ? Infos welcome we are stucked ...

Thanks

Sorry the real function name is : sybase-ct