Old 11-12-2009, 06:31 AM
hadi motamedi

Default Inquiry:How to set the Debian server to be automatically rebooted at pre-specified times ?

Dear All
Can you please do me favor and let me know how can I set my Debian server to be automatically rebooted at pre-specified times each day ? Please be informed that my Debian server version is read as "/proc/version : Debian 1:3.3.5-13" and I need it to be automatically rebooted at 2:00 A.M. each day .

Let me thank you in advance
*