Old 11-11-2009, 07:32 PM
Alexander Kaphuk

Default setting screen resolution to 1366x768

Hi,
I have installed Debian Lenny on a Compaq Presario. The screen
resolution was automatically set to 1024x768.
This resolution seems to be the highest available based on the output of
'xrandr'.

The native screen resolution for my laptop is 1366x768.
I'd appreciate anyone suggesting how to go about it.
Thanking you all in advance.
Alexander Kapshuk.

Old 11-11-2009, 07:43 PM
"Boyd Stephen Smith Jr."

On Wednesday 11 November 2009 14:32:32 Alexander Kaphuk wrote:
> I have installed Debian Lenny on a Compaq Presario. The screen
> resolution was automatically set to 1024x768.
> This resolution seems to be the highest available based on the output of
> 'xrandr'.
> The native screen resolution for my laptop is 1366x768.

Video card?
--
Boyd Stephen Smith Jr. ,= ,-_-. =.
bss@iguanasuicide.net ((_/)o o(\_))