-   -   Notebook (http://www.linux-archive.org/debian-user/278850-notebook.html)

pch0317 11-11-2009 03:59 PM

Notebook

Hi List

I would like to buy notebook.
I choose: hp compaq 610 nx550ea and hp compaq 615 nx567ea.
Which is better to Debian?

Thanks

Celejar 11-11-2009 06:32 PM

Notebook

On Wed, 11 Nov 2009 17:59:28 +0100
pch0317 <pch0317@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi List
>
> I would like to buy notebook.
> I choose: hp compaq 610 nx550ea and hp compaq 615 nx567ea.
> Which is better to Debian?

I have no idea, but most people here aren't going to take the trouble
of looking up the specs for you. If you post the detailed specs, you
may get opinions on the Debian compatibility of particular HW
components.

Celejar

Mark 11-11-2009 08:35 PM

Notebook

--------
I choose: hp compaq 610 nx550ea and hp compaq 615 nx567ea.

Which is better to Debian?

Thanks
--------

This may help, or may not: http://www.linux-laptop.net/