Old 11-11-2009, 03:36 PM
Michael Friendly

Default launch xscreensaver on startup?

[Env: debian stable, KDE 3.5]

How can I configure things so that a program like xscreensaver is
automatically launched when I restart or logout/login?

--
Michael Friendly Email: friendly AT yorku DOT ca
Professor, Psychology Dept.

Old 11-11-2009, 06:30 PM
Celejar

On Wed, 11 Nov 2009 11:36:38 -0500
Michael Friendly <friendly@yorku.ca> wrote:

> [Env: debian stable, KDE 3.5]
>
> How can I configure things so that a program like xscreensaver is
> automatically launched when I restart or logout/login?

Google "kde application autostart" - the first hit:

http://l10n.kde.org/docs/admin/autostart-and-runonce.html

Celejar