Old 11-11-2009, 12:26 PM
Sthu Deus

Default packages cannot be authenticated

Good day.

I think after

$ sudo apt-get update

i have got a message on

$ sudo -t stable apt-get upgrade

stating that some packages can not be authenticated.
Before - all was all right: i was updating and upgrading - no problems, but now I have the problem.

I have tried

$ sudo apt-get -t stable install debian-archive-keyring

it states that it is up to date.

$ sudo apt-key update

no any key changed.

How I can fix it? Thank You for Your time.