Old 11-10-2009, 01:06 PM
Bob

Default Logsend for IPCop V2

I have modified the logsend addon so that it will run on an IPCop V2
platform and would like to release it for further testing.

Because IPCop V2 does not contain Snort, and Dans Guardian is not yet
available for V2, I have removed these sections from my version of logsend,
but the Logcheck, Proxy and Dshield functions are included.

I have tested logsend-ipcop2 with IPCop 1.9.7 and 1.9.8 (ongoing) and
believe that apart from the above limitations the functionality is the same
as the original.

This addon can be downloaded from:

http://www.grantura.co.uk/logsend-ipcop2/logsend-ipcop2-0.1.tar.gz

Note this is for i486 IPCop 1.9 and 2.0 versions only.

Bob