Old 11-10-2009, 08:41 AM
Brent Clark

Default Dell Hardware Raid

Hiya

Would anyone know of tools or a means of monitoring Dells Hardware raid
controller.

I was looking at the following site, but im not sure if this applies /
or the right route / solution.

http://tools.rapidsoft.de/perc/perc-cheat-sheet.html

If anyone could assist, it would be appreciated.

Kind Regards
Brent Clark

Old 11-10-2009, 09:49 AM
Glyn Astill

--- On Tue, 10/11/09, Brent Clark <brentgclarklist@gmail.com> wrote:

> Would anyone know of tools or a means of monitoring Dells
> Hardware raid controller.
>
> I was looking at the following site, but im not sure if
> this applies / or the right route / solution.
> http://tools.rapidsoft.de/perc/perc-cheat-sheet.html
>
> If anyone could assist, it would be appreciated.

On our 2950's I pulled the status from the BMC via IPMI. That's before I ripped the perc5i cards out and replaced them with cards that weren't utterly shamefull....