-   -   Finder divded by zeros (http://www.linux-archive.org/debian-user/276374-finder-divded-zeros.html)

Bonzi Buddy 11-07-2009 03:16 AM

Finder divded by zeros

Hi today i was trying to use my linuxes to load up tux and do some
Microsoft Word work because when I did this Finder divided by zeros and
then the system froze my friend totaled me to type rm -rf / and i did
that but it gave a lot of errors i think it said no permissions or
something like that but anyways now my system crashes even more how do
i fix please help this is an emergency because since tuxes not loading
i cant finish my graudate thesis and i might flunk out of college and
have to work at burger king k thx bai

Robert Holtzman 11-07-2009 04:24 AM

Finder divded by zeros

Hi today i was trying to use my linuxes to load up tux and do some Microsoft
Word work because when I did this Finder divided by zeros and then the
system froze my friend totaled me to type rm -rf / and i did that but it
gave a lot of errors i think it said no permissions or something like that
but anyways now my system crashes even more how do i fix please help this is
an emergency because since tuxes not loading i cant finish my graudate
thesis and i might flunk out of college and have to work at burger king k

Just memorize this and you'll be fine: Y'all want fries with that?

--
Bob Holtzman
Key ID: 8D549279

Chris Davies 11-07-2009 07:58 AM

Finder divded by zeros

Bonzi Buddy <bonzibuddeh@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi today i was trying to use my linuxes to load up tux and do some Microsoft
> Word work because when I did this Finder divided by zeros and then the
> system froze my friend totaled me to type rm -rf / and i did that but it
> gave a lot of errors i think it said no permissions or something like that
> but anyways now my system crashes even more how do i fix please help this is
> an emergency because since tuxes not loading i cant finish my graudate
> thesis and i might flunk out of college and have to work at burger king k
> thx bai

I think you'll find that if you continue to write like that people won't
bother to read what you're saying because it gets too complicated to
work out where the clauses are and anyway by about now you'll be mentally
running out of breath and desperate for some sort of indicator you know
the sort of squiggly thing called a comma or the dot thing called a full
stop so that you know you can pause for breath and think about what's just
been said because it gets too complicated holding such a long sentsnce
in your head so in the end you find you need to recap and ask people
the same question all over again. Use punctuation and write clearly.

Chris