Old 01-03-2008, 07:39 AM
Dan H

Default GNOME desktop internationalization?

Hello,

for KDE there are tons of "kde-i18n-xx" language packages. Is there anything similar for the GNOME desktop? Or is it all built in and I just have to generate the appropriate locale... let's see...

--D.

Old 01-03-2008, 01:49 PM
"Sergio Cuéllar Valdés"

2008/1/3, Dan H <dunno@stoptrick.com>:
> Hello,
>
> for KDE there are tons of "kde-i18n-xx" language packages. Is there anything similar for the GNOME desktop? Or is it all built in and I just have to generate the appropriate locale... let's see...

Hi,

look, http://www.gnome.org/i18n/

were you able to generate the locale ?

Regards,