Old 03-11-2009, 05:30 PM
Abdelkader Belahcene

Default add epson EPL-6200L driver

Hi,
my printer is epson EPL-6200L, I install the last Mepis 6. (debian-based
distro);

I have just epl-6100 , epl-6100PS, epl-7100. But no one ran. In fact
when I tried to print, the pages sent spool, but no thing is printed, I
concluded that the diver is not correct.
So how to add the driver to the list (I hope I 'll find it )

thanks for help

Old 03-11-2009, 06:00 PM
Johannes Wiedersich

Abdelkader Belahcene wrote:
> Hi,
> my printer is epson EPL-6200L, I install the last Mepis 6. (debian-based
> distro);
>
> I have just epl-6100 , epl-6100PS, epl-7100. But no one ran. In fact
> when I tried to print, the pages sent spool, but no thing is printed, I
> concluded that the diver is not correct.
> So how to add the driver to the list (I hope I 'll find it )

Look at
http://www.openprinting.org/show_printer.cgi?recnum=Epson-EPL-6200L

(No, I don't have that printer myself ;-) )

Cheers,

Johannes