Old 03-11-2009, 09:36 AM
Ata ur Rehman

Default Old versions of Debian

Dear All

I'm new to this list.* I'm looking for CD/DVD images for Debian 4.0 r7 but I could not find.* Can someone help me?

I tried my best to find the archives at debian.org but unfortunately couldn't

Regards,

Ata ur Rehman,

AM Library,
National Centre for Physics (NCP),
Quaid-i-Azam University Campus,
Islamabad. 44000

Simone de Beauvoir *- "To catch a husband is an art; to hold him is a job."