Old 03-09-2009, 10:01 PM
Flo

Default scponly doesn't work after upgrade to lenny

Hi,

I upgraded to lenny stable and now scponly is not working.

I can't see much suspicious at the server side but when I invoke scp the
following message appears at the client:

Inconsistency detected by ld.so: rtld.c: 1192: dl_main: Assertion `(void
*) ph->p_vaddr == _rtld_local._dl_sysinfo_dso' failed!

I'm using 2.6.26-1-486 at the server. The clients are testing and a not
yet upgraded stable.

Since the same message appears at both clients I imply that the problem
has to be found at the server which I upgraded.

Does anyone have an idea how to solve that? I have already spent hours
without any success.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Flo