Old 03-09-2009, 06:22 PM
Andreas Ronnquist

Default old Pidgin problem resurfacing

Hi

I am seeing behaviour similar to bug

on an up to date Lenny (488852 is closed for a long time) - Is the
solution to compile a newer Pidgin, or should I wait for an update to
stable?

or is it just me?

best regards
--
Andreas Ronnquist <andreas.ronnquist@meritkonsult.se>

Old 03-09-2009, 08:06 PM
Tzafrir Cohen

On Mon, Mar 09, 2009 at 08:22:57PM +0100, Andreas Ronnquist wrote:
> Hi
>
> I am seeing behaviour similar to bug

> on an up to date Lenny (488852 is closed for a long time) - Is the
> solution to compile a newer Pidgin, or should I wait for an update to
> stable?
>
> or is it just me?

No. http://bugs.debian.org/519011

http://tzafrir.org.il | | a Mutt's