Old 03-08-2009, 11:58 PM
Jude DaShiell

Default sid postgresql 8.3 install status?

Is postgresql 8.3 still uninstallable on sid? Last time I tried
installation failed since postgresql 8.3 had a forward dependency on an
obsoleted package.

Old 03-09-2009, 12:25 AM
Star Liu

On Mon, Mar 9, 2009 at 8:58 AM, Jude DaShiell <jdashiel@shellworld.net> wrote:
> Is postgresql 8.3 still uninstallable on sid? *Last time I tried
> installation failed since postgresql 8.3 had a forward dependency on an
> obsoleted package.

I installed pgl 8.3 very long before on debian sid, i don't know there
is a forward dependency on an obsoleted package.