Old 03-08-2009, 12:29 PM
Paul Cartwright

Default php5 and apache2

I am running Lenny, and I am working on this HOW-TO:
http://www.howtoforge.com/virtual-users-domains-postfix-courier-mysql-squirrelmail-debian-lenny

my problem is php5 is not working, so I can't run phpmyadmin. logs show
nothing. I had already setup php5 once, but now it doesn't seem to work.
I have tried removing then purging :
aptitude purge libapache2-mod-php5 php5 phpmyadmin

but that didn't help.
any other hints or suggestions?
do I need to just remove apache, purge & try again?
--
Paul Cartwright
Registered Linux user # 367800