Old 03-08-2009, 10:09 AM
Micha Feigin

Default changing headers/footers in sections in oowriter

How do I change the headers footers between sections in oowriter? Tried to
google but only found hints. I remember that in word you just insert->section
break and then right click on the header footer to tell it not to link to the
previous one. Couldn't find anything similar on oowriter.

Thanks