Old 03-08-2009, 10:25 AM
Thierry Chatelet

Default Which pakage for font tscu-comic?

Hi list,
On my PC I have a font called tscu-comic. A friend of mine would like to put
it in is box, but I dont know which pakage installed it. Any way to know?
Thanks

Old 03-08-2009, 02:22 PM
Thierry Chatelet

On 8 March 2009 12:25:12 Thierry Chatelet wrote:
> Hi list,
> On my PC I have a font called tscu-comic. A friend of mine would like to
> put it in is box, but I dont know which pakage installed it. Any way to
> know? Thanks

I answer myself
By ttial and error, ie removing fonts-pakages until tscu-comic disappeared, I
found it is in package tts-tamil-fonts.

Old 03-08-2009, 03:20 PM
Chris Burkhardt

Thierry Chatelet wrote:
> On 8 March 2009 12:25:12 Thierry Chatelet wrote:
>> Hi list,
>> On my PC I have a font called tscu-comic. A friend of mine would like to
>> put it in is box, but I dont know which pakage installed it. Any way to
>> know? Thanks
>
> I answer myself
> By ttial and error, ie removing fonts-pakages until tscu-comic disappeared, I
> found it is in package tts-tamil-fonts.

For future reference, the 'apt-file' command is useful for finding out which
package a file belongs to.

- Chris Burkhardt