Old 03-08-2009, 07:29 AM
Rod James Bio

Default Cyrus migration

Does someone know how to migrate cyrus setting? I've been trying to
migrate my old cyrus settings to my new mail server. What I did was use
rsync to copy the contents of /var/lib/cyrus and /var/spool/cyrus to my
new server. After that I logged in onto cyradm and executed lm and there
was no output.

Thanks!

--ROD

Old 03-08-2009, 08:02 AM
Bob Cox

On Sun, Mar 08, 2009 at 16:29:28 +0800, Rod James Bio (rjubio@gmail.com) wrote:

> Does someone know how to migrate cyrus setting? I've been trying to
> migrate my old cyrus settings to my new mail server. What I did was use
> rsync to copy the contents of /var/lib/cyrus and /var/spool/cyrus to my
> new server. After that I logged in onto cyradm and executed lm and there
> was no output.

I know nothing about cyrus but I am guessing there is a /etc/cyrus.conf
file and perhaps something in /etc/default/ ?

Please reply to the list only. Do NOT send copies directly to me.

Old 03-08-2009, 11:06 AM
oneman