Old 03-07-2009, 10:57 PM
Bret Busby

Default Mozilla suite missing from Debian 5

Well, after having been advised on the list, to upgrade to Debian 5,
from Debian 4, I have done it, on my laptop, to trial Debian 5.

It appears that it is against my better judgement.

The Mozilla suite, whether you want to name it seamonkey or iceape, or
whatever, has apparently been removed from Debian, the last version
where it as present, being Debian 4.

It is kind of like driving a car without a windscreen; it runs, but it
is not nice.

Also, at the recommeded mirror, .au.debian.org flightgear (one of the
reasons for the upgrade) is not present. So, I assume that that mirror
is not complete.

--
Bret Busby
Armadale