Old 03-07-2009, 10:44 PM
Hal Vaughan

Default Window Borders, Title Bars, etc. Missing in Lenny w/ KDE

I installed Lenny on one system, then did "apt-get install kdebase
kdm" and everything went fine.

I had to take that system down (it was more for testing anyway) and
just set up a new one and did the same thing, but now, in KDE, all the
window borders, sliders, title bars, and such are missing.

Do I need to install another package (I also installed kdecore on this
one)? what happened that this is a problem only on one system but
wasn't on the first one?

Thanks for any help on this!

Hal