Old 03-06-2009, 04:42 PM
Bob Cox

Default anyone have /etc/gmrunrc ?

On Fri, Mar 06, 2009 at 08:35:07 -0800, Michael M. Moore (michael@writemoore.net) wrote:

> I recently installed gmrun, which is working fine. However, there are
> certain changes users can make to its behavior via ~/.gmrunrc or
> /etc/gmrunrc. From /usr/share/doc/gmrun/README.Debian:
>
> Please see /etc/gmrunrc for an example configuration file.
> Place it in ~/.gmrunrc if you wish to customize gmrun.
>
> Unfortunately, I don't have /etc/gmrunrc. I have a symlink at
> /usr/share/gmrun/gmrunrc that points to the non-existent /etc/gmrunrc.
> There's already a bug report filed against this package noting the
> problem.
>
> Does anyone (maybe someone who installed gmrun before the bug appeared)
> have an /etc/gmrunrc they'd be willing to send me?

If you get an older version - for example this one:

http://archive.debian.org/debian/pool/main/g/gmrun/gmrun_0.9.1-1_i386.deb

and manually extract the contents to a temporary directory with
something like

dpkg --extract gmrun_0.9.1-1_i386.deb temp_dir/ then you should, in
theory, find what you want.

Please reply to the list only. Do NOT send copies directly to me.