Old 03-05-2009, 11:31 AM
Marcin Kłapkowski

Default Neural networks

Hi,

Is there any good software to simulate neural networks? I didn't find
nothing in the repo.

Marcin Kłapkowski

Old 03-05-2009, 01:27 PM
Celejar

On Thu, 5 Mar 2009 13:31:08 +0100
Marcin Kłapkowski <mklapkowski@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Is there any good software to simulate neural networks? I didn't find
> nothing in the repo.

'apt-cache search neural' returns many hits, some of which look
interesting.

Celejar

Old 03-05-2009, 08:54 PM
Marcin Kłapkowski

Dnia 2009-03-05, o godz. 09:27:02
Celejar <celejar@gmail.com> napisał(a):

> On Thu, 5 Mar 2009 13:31:08 +0100
> Marcin Kłapkowski <mklapkowski@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > Is there any good software to simulate neural networks? I didn't
> > find nothing in the repo.
>
> 'apt-cache search neural' returns many hits, some of which look
> interesting.
>
> Celejar
> --
> mailmin.sourceforge.net - remote access via secure (OpenPGP) email
> ssuds.sourceforge.net - A Simple Sudoku Solver and Generator

Yes, indeed. Thanks.

Marcin