Old 03-04-2009, 09:37 AM
Nikos Chantziaras

Default After changing LVM settings, fstab options got lost

I resized an LVM volume in system-config-lvm, and this wiped out all my
custom mount options in /etc/fstab and reset them to the ones used at
installation time. I didn't notice it until disk quotas were exceeded
without me getting a warning about it (since it also wiped out the
usrjquota mount options). Is there something I'm missing here? This
should not happen, I think.