Old 03-03-2009, 06:15 PM
Chris

Default IceW moves from wokrspace to workspace.

Greetings,

Here's my dilemma:
I keep claws in workspace 5. I also keep IceW in workspace 4.
If there is a link I wish to click on in mail (in workspace 5), IceW
moves from workspace 4 into workspace 5.

I know this does not happen under Fedora nor Ubuntu. How can I prevent
this from happening under Debian 5?

TIA

--
Best regards,

Chris

"There's no place like 127.0.0.1"

Old 03-03-2009, 06:55 PM
Chris

On Tue, 3 Mar 2009 13:15:13 -0600
Chris <racerx@makeworld.com> wrote:

> Greetings,
>
> Here's my dilemma:
> I keep claws in workspace 5. I also keep IceW in workspace 4.
> If there is a link I wish to click on in mail (in workspace 5), IceW
> moves from workspace 4 into workspace 5.
>
> I know this does not happen under Fedora nor Ubuntu. How can I prevent
> this from happening under Debian 5?
>
> TIA

For those that asked, Gnome.

--
Best regards,

Chris

"There's no place like 127.0.0.1"

Old 03-04-2009, 03:57 PM
Chris

On Tue, 3 Mar 2009 13:15:13 -0600
Chris <racerx@makeworld.com> wrote:

> Greetings,
>
> Here's my dilemma:
> I keep claws in workspace 5. I also keep IceW in workspace 4.
> If there is a link I wish to click on in mail (in workspace 5), IceW
> moves from workspace 4 into workspace 5 within Gnome.
>
> I know this does not happen under Fedora nor Ubuntu. How can I prevent
> this from happening under Debian 5?
>
> TIA

Seems this is an ongoing bug due to the fact that's it's still
happening.

Someone posts a "fix" within the prefs file of IceW however,
common agreement is that it's a metacity issue.

Best regards,

Chris

"There's no place like 127.0.0.1"