Old 03-03-2009, 12:38 PM
Kevin Philp

Default Realtek wireless chip

I am having a few problems with my wireless connection and am coming to
the conclusion its the driver.

I am running Lenny with a pci wireless card with an RT2560F chipset -
but I only get very slow speeds out of it <1M. I have checked everything
else and now think its the driver - as anyone else had issues with this?

Kevin.