Old 03-02-2009, 04:51 PM
Johannes Wiedersich

Default mythtv on debian 5.0 (etch)

Angelin Lalev wrote:

> 1. Which one of the "unofficial" mythtv packages should I choose (and
> how to insure that it won't compromise my system)?

I have not tried mythtv myself, but I've never had a bad experience with
that site:

$ apt-cache policy mythtv
mythtv:
Installed: (none)
Candidate: 0.21.svn20080706-0.0
Version table:
0.21.svn20080706-0.0 0
500 http://debian-multimedia.org lenny/main Packages

It's run by a debian developer and you could follow the faq to install
the cryptographic key [1].

Cheers,
Johannes

[1] http://www.debian-multimedia.org/faq.php