Old 02-20-2009, 04:48 PM
Nagy Daniel

Default scp GUI?

Is there a GUI for SCP? I mean like browsing through scp just like in a folder, in Midnight Commander.

Thank you!

Old 02-20-2009, 04:56 PM
John Hasler

Look at secpanel (I've never used it).
--
John Hasler

Old 02-20-2009, 04:59 PM
Jeff D

On Fri, 20 Feb 2009, Nagy Daniel wrote:

> Is there a GUI for SCP? I mean like browsing through scp just like in a
> folder, in Midnight Commander.
>
> Thank you!

filezilla will do sftp

--
8 out of 10 Owners who Expressed a Preference said Their Cats Preferred Techno.

Old 02-20-2009, 05:02 PM
Paulo Brito

you can mount a remote folder with sshfs and then browser that folder with any software

2009/2/20 Jeff D <fixedored@gmail.com>

On Fri, 20 Feb 2009, Nagy Daniel wrote:

> Is there a GUI for SCP? I mean like browsing through scp just like in a

> folder, in Midnight Commander.

> Thank you!

filezilla will do sftp

--

8 out of 10 Owners who Expressed a Preference said Their Cats Preferred Techno.

Old 02-20-2009, 05:30 PM
"H.S."

Nagy Daniel wrote:
> Is there a GUI for SCP? I mean like browsing through scp just like in a
> folder, in Midnight Commander.
>
> Thank you!

In KDE, try in Konqueror:
fish://user@host

to browse the folders at 'host' machine.

In gnome you can do something similar by Places->Connect to network (I
think).

Regards.

ever having been read.