Old 02-20-2009, 02:24 PM
mess-mate

Default whatismyip

Hi, since some day's couldn't connect to whatismyip.org.
Seems it's down, do it ?
I need my RAW dynamic ip address in a perl script.
BR
--
mess-mate

Old 02-20-2009, 02:29 PM
Louie Miranda

Try http://whatsmyipaddress.us
--
Louie Miranda (lmiranda@gmail.com)
http://www.louiemiranda.net

On Fri, Feb 20, 2009 at 11:24 PM, mess-mate <mess-mate@orange.fr> wrote:

Hi, since some day's couldn't connect to whatismyip.org.

Seems it's down, do it ?

I need my RAW dynamic ip address in a perl script.

BR

--

mess-mate

May you do Good Magic with Perl. -- Larry Wall's blessing