Old 02-20-2009, 04:41 AM
jagdev singh

Default sony ericsson w550i for internet connection

hi*

i am using sony ericsson w550i mobile . i want to use it for internet on debian 4.03r . please tell me the method for doing it.

Old 02-20-2009, 06:40 AM
Johann Spies

On Fri, Feb 20, 2009 at 11:11:29AM +0530, jagdev singh wrote:

> i am using sony ericsson w550i mobile . i want to use it for internet on debian
> 4.03r . please tell me the method for doing it.

I recently found this howto:
http://p97.blogspot.com/2009/01/linux-bluetooth-gprs-and-internet.html

and had success with my Sony Ericsson P1i.

Regards
Johann

--
Johann Spies Telefoon: 021-808 4036

"For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a
shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the
trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up
together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in
the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord."
I Thessalonians 4:16,17

Old 02-21-2009, 09:24 AM
Chris Bannister

On Fri, Feb 20, 2009 at 09:40:16AM +0200, Johann Spies wrote:
> Johann Spies Telefoon: 021-808 4036
> Informasietegnologie, Universiteit van Stellenbosch
>
> "For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a
> shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the
> trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
> Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up
> together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in
> the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord."
> I Thessalonians 4:16,17

11 lines in a sig is far too long and is bad netiquette and possibly
against the code of conduct for this list.

--
Chris.
======