Old 02-19-2009, 09:51 PM
Jeremy Katz

Default Packages are now i586, add that to the list of things that use mk-images.x86

On Thursday, February 19 2009, Jesse Keating said:
> +elif [ ${BUILDARCH} = "x86_64" -o ${BUILDARCH} = "i386" -o ${BUILDARCH} = "i586" ]; then
> source $TOPDIR/mk-images.x86
> source $TOPDIR/mk-images.efi
> else

Hmm, I'm a little afraid that some of the other things that look at the
arch might get thrown off here too. eg, there's one case certainly
just a few lines lower. We might want to just switch to defining arch
with the sed like we do in scripts/scrubtree

Jeremy