Old 02-19-2009, 03:35 AM
Thierry Chatelet

Default : Label printer Dont worry

On 18 February 2009 06:32:11 Thierry Chatelet wrote:
> Hi,
> I need a label printer. I was looking at this one:
> BROTHER Label Printer N&B P-Touch QL-500A
> Has anyone used it ?
> Or can you give me information on a label printer that you use under
> debian? Thank you.
> Thierry

Looking at the price of the label, my friend decided to wait , and to look for
an other label printer. Sorry for the noise.
Thierry

Old 02-19-2009, 07:14 AM
Adrian Levi

2009/2/19 Thierry Chatelet <tchatelet@free.fr>:
> On 18 February 2009 06:32:11 Thierry Chatelet wrote:
>> Hi,
>> I need a label printer. I was looking at this one:
>> BROTHER Label Printer N&B P-Touch QL-500A
>> Has anyone used it ?
>> Or can you give me information on a label printer that you use under
>> debian? Thank you.
>> Thierry
>

> Looking at the price of the label, my friend decided to wait , and to look for
> an other label printer. Sorry for the noise.
> Thierry

When you do find a label printer that works reliably with linux I'd
like to know for one.

Adrian

--
24x7x365 != 24x7x52 Stupid or bad maths?
apartment it is.